NLP Plan Section Summary
You are at the right place
NLP Plan Section Summary
This video introduces the NLP Plan section summary.
Planning your NLP adventure makes it much easier
The second section of this NLP techniques site has been about the importance of planning, routine, and discipline in achieving your goals. Setting goals, milestones, and focus areas as well as regular reviews and daily questions are all ways to make the journey much easier and more enjoyable.
- To most effectively use our resources – our attention, time and energy – and achieve the results we want, we need a simple plan and review structure. And we need to make using them a habit.
- Articulate your end (long-term) goals, if only to yourself.
- Set up a vision board with milestones and focus areas, together with daily questions and occasional review questions.
While setting this up takes some thinking time, on an ongoing basis the approach takes less than 15 minutes a day.
In the next session we look at how how our NLP Coaching Framework can help us achieve our goals and help others achieve theirs.
NLP Plan Section Index
NLP Plan 1: Why plan?
NLP Plan 2: Self sabotage
NLP Plan 3: Plans A, B & Z
NLP Plan 4: Success Quiz
NLP Plan 5: End goals, milestones and focus
NLP Plan 6: Planning and review questions
NLP Plan 7: Daily questions
NLP Plan 8: Summary
Learn how to find time, to create more time
Have you ever wondered what makes successful people achieve success? They plan things in advance, and stick to that plan. They have the discipline to follow through, and have the ability to stay motivated and passionate towards their goals. They manage their time well, and ensure that right amount of time is devoted for important things in life. Their time management skills ensures proper balance in various areas of life, helps them to stay at the top of their game in whatever they do, and to ensure Personal Effectiveness.
Personal Effectiveness and Time management are learnable skills, all you have to do is model right people who exhibit this behavior and follow a routine; Various Personal effectiveness and time management strategies that has been working for many, and it will work for you as well.
If you are committed to reach towards your goals faster, and are looking forward for how to find time to do that. Download my eBook, ‘Personal Effectiveness and Time Management’ by subscribing to my free email newsletter.
You will learn:
1) 12 secrets successful people follow for time management
2) Time Management Worksheet for effectively managing your week
3) Time Management Toolkit – A Blue print for managing time better
4) How to create 14 hours in a week for Personal Growth
Register to download Free eBook
Personal Effectiveness and Time Management