End Goal Review Questions
You are at the right place
End Goal Review Questions
In this video, Michael explains the power of these review questions.
Our Success Quiz from earlier focused on numeric values. The following set of review questions explore the senses associated with your goals when you first set them up. They should be revisited on a monthly/quarterly basis as a more detailed review of your progress.
15 powerful questions to get you moving forward
I ask my NLP students to present back their answers to these questions as part of the certification presentation :
- What will you see, hear and feel (and maybe touch and smell) when you’ve reached your goal?
- What will reaching it do for you and those closest to you?
- What are some milestones (and possibly even challenges to overcome) in the process of achieving it?
- What might be the very first, easy step in moving towards your direction/end goal?
- What are some resources that you already have (think states, beliefs, experience and skills and people) that will help you?
- What additional resources do you have at your disposal that will make the journey easier, more fun and more rewarding? (think states, beliefs, experience and skills and people).
- What might be the one of two key areas to focus on now to build momentum?
- What could you stop doing in order to make this journey more successful and fulfilling?
- What are the few key weekly or daily actions to keep you moving forward?
- What are the few key weekly or daily actions to keep you mentally, physically (and spiritually) healthy and ensure you can easily deal with any setbacks?
- What are you going to do to keep track of your progress?
- What are you going to start doing / do more of?
- What are you going to protect (or ensure, maintain)?
- What are you going to accept? (You may not like it, but you have to do it.)
- What are you going to stop doing?
(Questions 12-15 are highlighted because they are very effective.)
Those questions were about attitude, but these key outcomes questions are about taking the motivational images you have built up and funnelling them into real-world practicality, and establishing priorities.
With your end goals in mind :
- What are three main outcomes you want to achieve for the next 12 months?
- What are the three main outcomes you want to achieve in the next month?
- What are the three main outcomes you want to achieve in the next week?
- What are the three main outcomes you want to achieve today?
When we’ve answered these questions we’re ready to include them in our daily questions, which we’re coming to next . . .
NLP Plan Section Index
NLP Plan 1: Why plan?
NLP Plan 2: Self sabotage
NLP Plan 3: Plans A, B & Z
NLP Plan 4: Success Quiz
NLP Plan 5: End goals, milestones and focus
NLP Plan 6: Planning and review questions
NLP Plan 7: Daily questions
NLP Plan 8: Summary
Learn how to find time, to create more time
Have you ever wondered what makes successful people achieve success? They plan things in advance, and stick to that plan. They have the discipline to follow through, and have the ability to stay motivated and passionate towards their goals. They manage their time well, and ensure that right amount of time is devoted for important things in life. Their time management skills ensures proper balance in various areas of life, helps them to stay at the top of their game in whatever they do, and to ensure Personal Effectiveness.
Personal Effectiveness and Time management are learnable skills, all you have to do is model right people who exhibit this behavior and follow a routine; Various Personal effectiveness and time management strategies that has been working for many, and it will work for you as well.
If you are committed to reach towards your goals faster, and are looking forward for how to find time to do that. Download my eBook, ‘Personal Effectiveness and Time Management’ by subscribing to my free email newsletter.
You will learn:
1) 12 secrets successful people follow for time management
2) Time Management Worksheet for effectively managing your week
3) Time Management Toolkit – A Blue print for managing time better
4) How to create 14 hours in a week for Personal Growth
Register to download Free eBook
Personal Effectiveness and Time Management
I Need Help to...
If you want Personal and Business Mastery tips, and blogging tips. Join my Newsletter