You are at the right place
Being able to associate and dissociate is a skill. This video introduces its importance in NLP.
This progressive dissociation technique will enable most of your clients to dissociate from pain, in this example, from a headache.
Progressive dissociation using a headache as an example.
- Ask your client where the discomfort or pain is.
- Ask them to hold your wrist, then ask a sequence of questions:
- What does your [client’s] head feel about the pain in your [client’s] head?
- What does your neck feel about the pain in your head?
- What does your shoulder feel about your head?
- What does your elbow feel about your head?
- What does your hand feel about your head?
- What do your fingers feel about your head?
- What do my fingers feel about your head?
- What does my hand feel about your head?
- What does my elbow feel about your head?
- What does my shoulder feel about your head?
- What does my head feel about the your head?
And then reverse through every step, all the way back to the client’s head, the last question being:
- And how does your head now feel about your head?
Many clients find, to their surprise, that their head will be pain free. Give it a try!
The next NLP technique we will look at is 6 step reframing.
KEY NLP Techniques Section Index
NLP Techniques 1: Introduction
NLP Techniques 2: Beliefs
NLP Techniques 3: Values
NLP Techniques 4: Perceptual positions
NLP Techniques 5: Senses and Sub-modalities
NLP Techniques 6: Strategies
NLP Techniques 7: Profiles
NLP techniques 8: Time and timeline
NLP Techniques 9: Hypnosis and meditation
NLP Techniques 10: Storytelling
NLP Techniques 11: Modelling
NLP Techniques 12: Fast phobia cure
NLP Techniques 13. Progressive dissociation
NLP Techniques 14. Six step re-framing
NLP Techniques 15. Swish
NLP Techniques 16. Visual Squash
NLP Techniques 17. Summary
Learn how to find time, to create more time
Have you ever wondered what makes successful people achieve success? They plan things in advance, and stick to that plan. They have the discipline to follow through, and have the ability to stay motivated and passionate towards their goals. They manage their time well, and ensure that right amount of time is devoted for important things in life. Their time management skills ensures proper balance in various areas of life, helps them to stay at the top of their game in whatever they do, and to ensure Personal Effectiveness.
Personal Effectiveness and Time management are learnable skills, all you have to do is model right people who exhibit this behavior and follow a routine; Various Personal effectiveness and time management strategies that has been working for many, and it will work for you as well.
If you are committed to reach towards your goals faster, and are looking forward for how to find time to do that. Download my eBook, ‘Personal Effectiveness and Time Management’ by subscribing to my free email newsletter.
You will learn:
1) 12 secrets successful people follow for time management
2) Time Management Worksheet for effectively managing your week
3) Time Management Toolkit – A Blue print for managing time better
4) How to create 14 hours in a week for Personal Growth
Register to download Free eBook
Personal Effectiveness and Time Management