The Rules for Action
You are at the right place
The Rules for Action, (& Execution and Results)
Video about the rules for action in NLP leadership.
The best strategy, planning, leadership and management are meaningless without something actually happening. Following these nine rules can keep the momentum high and bring in the results.
The Rules for Action, Execution, and Results.
- Outcomes over activities. Be clear about the results the organisation wants to achieve, and make sure everyone knows.
- There are no results without action, and without results the organisation dies.
- Time is limited. Don’t waste it. Use the most productive time for the high-return activities.
- Triage new items. Decide quickly what to do with new items. Do them now, add them to a list, allocate specific time to them, delegate them, or chose to ignore them.
- Allocate time boundaries. Set maximum and minimum timeslots to all activities, then decide what can be achieved in that time. Build in buffers, but do not exceed them.
- Start each day fresh. Don’t linger on the past, move forward. What’s the most valuable thing to do next?
- Finish every end-of-day. Close any open loops and write down what needs to be done tomorrow.
- Improving how to achieve the results is more important than the results themselves in the long term.
- Strengths over weaknesses. Where possible play to people’s strengths, only focus on their weaknesses when they are interfering with the results.
- Develop habits and routines.
In the next section we look at our Rules for Review.
NLP Leadership Section Index
NLP Leadership 1: Leadership, management, action and review
NLP Leadership 2: Rules of Leadership
NLP Leadership 3: Management
NLP Leadership 4: Action
NLP Leadership 5: Review
NLP Leadership 6: Summary
Learn how to find time, to create more time
Have you ever wondered what makes successful people achieve success? They plan things in advance, and stick to that plan. They have the discipline to follow through, and have the ability to stay motivated and passionate towards their goals. They manage their time well, and ensure that right amount of time is devoted for important things in life. Their time management skills ensures proper balance in various areas of life, helps them to stay at the top of their game in whatever they do, and to ensure Personal Effectiveness.
Personal Effectiveness and Time management are learnable skills, all you have to do is model right people who exhibit this behavior and follow a routine; Various Personal effectiveness and time management strategies that has been working for many, and it will work for you as well.
If you are committed to reach towards your goals faster, and are looking forward for how to find time to do that. Download my eBook, ‘Personal Effectiveness and Time Management’ by subscribing to my free email newsletter.
You will learn:
1) 12 secrets successful people follow for time management
2) Time Management Worksheet for effectively managing your week
3) Time Management Toolkit – A Blue print for managing time better
4) How to create 14 hours in a week for Personal Growth
Register to download Free eBook
Personal Effectiveness and Time Management
I Need Help to...
If you want Personal and Business Mastery tips, and blogging tips. Join my Newsletter