You are at the right place
In this video, Michael explains the Success Quiz
Do this quiz at the start of your NLP adventure, and then quarterly thereafter.
I use this quiz to prime my clients’ thinking processes and to start them imagining what they really want.
You don’t need to share your individual situation, all I want is a number representing how confident you feel about each area.
Score yourself between 0 (low) and 10 (high) for the following:
- How strong is your sense of purpose in life?
- Do you have a very simple plan to move towards achieving it?
- Do you appreciate what you have now, regardless of where you are?
- Do you have a simple and short way of reviewing and reflecting on how you’ve done every day?
- Are you able (at least some of the time) to speak your mind without hesitation, make your own decisions and take action on them?
- How well do you connect with yourself and those people important to you?
- How happy are you with the time you invest in yourself?
- How well do you build health and resilience? For example: doing sport, meditation, art, hobbies etc.
How does the word ‘purpose’ make you feel?
The initial reaction people have to the first question regarding purpose is often: “Oh ****!” Purpose can be a problematic word, with various connotations. However it’s up to you to define it for yourself. In my experience, clients that find meaning in the term do significantly better than those that don’t.
The number you give is not important. Many clients have scored themselves ‘0’ on some questions but still move forward. Being honest and open with yourself is what’s important. At this stage, the thinking behind your score isn’t important to me.
Using this quiz as a screening tool
I also use this quiz to select (or deselect) clients. If they engage with the questions and are obviously interested in moving forward they’re likely to be engaged with the training and coaching.
However, if they’re disinterested and don’t engage, then another approach might work better, and in these cases, I suggest that they find another coach.
The next section covers End Goals, Milestones and Focus Areas.
NLP Plan Section Index
NLP Plan 1: Why plan?
NLP Plan 2: Self sabotage
NLP Plan 3: Plans A, B & Z
NLP Plan 4: Success Quiz
NLP Plan 5: End goals, milestones and focus
NLP Plan 6: Planning and review questions
NLP Plan 7: Daily questions
NLP Plan 8: Summary
Learn how to find time, to create more time
Have you ever wondered what makes successful people achieve success? They plan things in advance, and stick to that plan. They have the discipline to follow through, and have the ability to stay motivated and passionate towards their goals. They manage their time well, and ensure that right amount of time is devoted for important things in life. Their time management skills ensures proper balance in various areas of life, helps them to stay at the top of their game in whatever they do, and to ensure Personal Effectiveness.
Personal Effectiveness and Time management are learnable skills, all you have to do is model right people who exhibit this behavior and follow a routine; Various Personal effectiveness and time management strategies that has been working for many, and it will work for you as well.
If you are committed to reach towards your goals faster, and are looking forward for how to find time to do that. Download my eBook, ‘Personal Effectiveness and Time Management’ by subscribing to my free email newsletter.
You will learn:
1) 12 secrets successful people follow for time management
2) Time Management Worksheet for effectively managing your week
3) Time Management Toolkit – A Blue print for managing time better
4) How to create 14 hours in a week for Personal Growth
Register to download Free eBook
Personal Effectiveness and Time Management
I Need Help to...
If you want Personal and Business Mastery tips, and blogging tips. Join my Newsletter